Social Media Intern
RESET is seeking a superstar social media wizard to manage our accounts this summer! If you love taking photos, videos, and creating engaging content, this will be the perfect fit for you. The Social Media Internship will be May 1 - July 31. The intern will also have the opportunity to join us at camp. This is an unpaid internship. However, all meals and transportation will be provided (and lodging if you are traveling from out of town). If you are interested, please email your resume to by clicking the button below.
(check back soon for other opportunities)
Click arrow to see full description
Social Media Intern
The Social Media Intern is responsible for managing RESET Camp’s social media pages (Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat). The intern will also attend camp (June 25-June 29, 2020) and photograph campers and staff throughout each camp day, uploading the photographs to our camper photo app and social media. In addition, they are expected to actively film live video to be used in our slideshow/video and year-round marketing. The Social Media Intern reports to the Camp Director and Assistant Camp Director.
- Manage, create, and post engaging content to communicate and advertise programs and benefits of the summer camp experience
- Develop a monthly editorial calendar for content and makes sure it is consistent with the RESET brand
- Take photos of all camp activities throughout camp weekend.
- Screen and upload camper photos to photo app each day of camp.
- For RESET’s future use, copy all photos and slide shows / videos to RESET’s hard drive.
- Support Social Media objectives of camp
- Other duties as assigned by the Director and Assistant Director
- College student or recent graduate (majoring in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field)
- Possess strong listening and communication skills
- Works well in active, high pressure environments
- Experience or strong interest in managing social media for small business/nonprofit
- Knowledge, training, and/or experience using DSLR cameras and Adobe Creative Suite Production & Design software preferred
- Experience or interest in working with students or student ministry is a plus, but not required